Sunday, December 31, 2006

RANT: Glenn Hollis Found?


Lately I looked at my blog review stats and saw that most people come here for info while searching for "Glenn Hollis" on google. Then I thought, where the hell IS Glenn Hollis? He couldn't have dropped off the face of the earth. Then I found this- apparently Glenn has gone to "97.3, The Coast"- South Florida's Concert and Community Fun Site. The good news? You can listen to After Hours with Glenn Hollis on The Coast from the website. The bad news? The show airs from midnight to 5 am Monday through Friday.

Here's hoping that The Coast appreciates Glenn more than Wash FM!
And that they move his show to a more listener-friendly spot soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WASH really screwed up this time. Glen is the best. When he took request on the phone, it was almost like he was talking to just you and no one else. Delilah is so very boring and the people who call in have even more boring stories. After Hours was a show you could listen to and forget about the outside world for a bit. It was a show where you could still believe in romance and love. Even the guys called in because Glen was someone they could talk to. And the songs were great! I stopped listening to WASH after that, I dont even listen to it during the day anymore.

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that Glenn has been found. Like betse said he is the best. People would call in and request a song and before Glenn would let them off the phone, he would said wait a minute, tell me a little bit more about you and so & so. What makes that person special to you? How did you might. Glenn got the callers to open up more about why they loved the person they were making the detecation to.

Anonymous said...

I miss Glen. I'm listening to Sirius Love (channel 3) now and talking as if Glen is doing the show. My co-worker is joining in.

You're listening to After Hours on WASH-FM. I'm your host Glen Hollis and I'll be here until midnight. I'm here to take your calls and dedications.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I'm on Sunday mornings from 8am until noon at WASH, but it's not the same. I started a frame shop near my home in Urbana, MD - www.fastframeurbana.com - and I am doing well. Thanks for all the kind words. I miss doing the show and I miss my listeners.
-Glenn

Anonymous said...

He is no longer on the coast... they too have replaced him with Delilah