Friday, October 27, 2006

RANT: Jared Leto's Look (REPEAT: NOT Jared Leto Himself)



OK, can we talk for a minute about what in HOLY HELL is Jared Leto doing to himself? I know he's got his band Sixty Seconds to Mars (and we all know how I hate the rock star who has to express himself musically *ahem Kevin Costner, ahem Russell Crow*). And I for one understand and share the rebellious/goth/punk thing. But I seriously think Jared Leto has taken it too far when I can look at a picture of him and be totally... not attracted to him. I mean, I know that there is more to him that the cute boy we all remember from that legendary staple of 90s tv, My So Called Life, but I'm not necessarily buying into the whole goth thing either. Probably somewhere in between.

There's also just something about guys who wear eye liner that really turns me off. There are a lot of things I want men to understand and share, but make up tips just isn't one of them.

LIGHTEN UP JARED. I STILL LOVE YOU JORDAN CATALONO.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am gonna go ahead and disagree with you on that one..Jared Leto is doing his thing...and his music is fukin good..(30 Seconds to Mars)
People who disrespect him for that I guess will never understand... but why try to tell someone how to look/act/appear...thats nonsense..

you are a God Jared!

DCTXn said...

I think we can ALL agree that Jared is a god that walks among us, no matter what his current style or fashion trend is.