Saturday, March 17, 2007

RAVE: Breach

Went and saw Breach last weekend, and it was really very good. I liked it for a lot of reasons- I like "true" stories, I like spy stories, I like movies that are set in DC. The plot line was really tense at times, it was great.

What wasn't great was that Ryan Phillippe had a giant bump on his forehead most of the movie. I couldn't stop staring at it- was it a boil? Was it a welt from where Reese threw something at him when she found out about his filandering? I don't know! It drove me absoltuely crazy though. Does he always have this bumpy thing on his forehead? I don't remember seeing it in his other movies. Anybody know?

1 comment:

Reel Fanatic said...

I liked how this one caught the essence of DC, and both Philippe and Cooper .. my only quibble was I would have liked to see a little more of Cooper's spying, rather than just the endgame, but it was still great