Tuesday, March 06, 2007

RAVE: Jared Leto, Amazing Inflatable/Deflatable Man


A little late (I know, what else is new), but you have GOT to check out these pictures of Jared Leto playing Mark David Chapman (left) in the movie Chapter 27, about John Lennon's death. He put on 50 freakin' pounds for the movie and became, in my opinion, unrecognizable as the lovable Jordan Catalano of yesteryear, except for the eyes. Chapter 27 premiered at Sundance, and although most of the reviews seem to be really bad- the word "boring" is bandied about a lot- I still think his transformation is fascinating. Reports say that at the time he gained all the weight his cholesterol was over 300 and his doctors were very concerned for his health. However, he lost all 50 pounds in 6 months and is back to his super-slim goth 30 Seconds to Mars look (below, complete with the eyeliner).


Super Skinny Jared Leto, 50 pounds lighter than above.

For the complete collection from this photoshoot, go to buzznet

*I would also like to say that I was working on this post before the Superficial, i didn't take their idea, thankyouverymuch*

2 comments:

Fritz said...

I think my favorite scene from Fight Club is a hideously blond Jared Leto getting his ass handed to him by Ed Norton. ;)

Anonymous said...

I think he is amazing and no need to hate but appreciate bitches.