Friday, January 12, 2007

RANT: Dress Like a Man!

I have a *very special* rant today: men's clothing. Well, one piece of clothing in particular. Let me just put it this way: if you are a heterosexual male and you are NOT living in a) alaska or b) some other arctic climate, you SHOULD NOT be wearing a fur-lined hooded coat. OK? Got it? Women can wear it, gay men can wear it. If you are trying to date someone I know, don't wear it. Because then people will point at you and snicker behind your back. They might even make fun of you in their blog. You never know.

2 comments:

Bart said...

It's nice that we can move on to lighter fare like this, since apparently you and Rooney didn't cause the end of the world.

Anonymous said...

Personally, I have no problem with those heavy, hooded parkas (with the, I'm assuming, fake fur linings)...when it's in the fricken' TEENS like it was earlier this week.

But, yeah. Actual, flouncy, fur-trimmed coats = pretty effeminate. I saw a guy on the Metro wearing one yesterday morning...but he was so obviously gay he glowed...so it's okay. :)