Tuesday, January 09, 2007

RAVE: Peep's Choice Awards

OK, not quite "as it happens," but I have to say: Halle Berry just won People's Choice Award for Female Action Hero and she looks SMOKING HOT. Seriously, she has a super hero bod and the mini skirt length gold dress she is wearing looks amazing. Who else looked awesome, you say? Vanessa Williams. What's the lesson here, people: "mixed race" people are obviously the most good looking, combining the best of what everyone has to offer. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

I am also glad to see that Hayden, who plays The Cheerleader on Heroes, is wearing a gorgeous AND age-appropriate dress that she looks quite glam in. Go girl.

Patrick Dempsy as McDreamy? Looked McDelicious getting his award for best male in TV drama. That's right. I said it. McDelicious.

What the hell is Kojo doing on TV anymore? Kojo should be banned from TV. He has no place on the airwaves, especially in high-def. You heard me.

Congrats Heroes on best new drama. SO deserved. I can't wait for it's return next week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry but you couldn't be more wrong about Vanessa Williams. Vanessa Williams is NOT mixed. She just happens to be a lighter skin toned African-American. As you know African-Americans come in all shades from the lightest white to the darkest black. Why do people always assume that she must be mixed because she happens to be light? Anyways, both of her parents are BLACK so that would make her black also.

DCTXn said...

Actually Aquarian girl, either you are wrong or Wikipedia is:
"Williams was born in Millwood, New York; she and her brother grew up in a middle-class suburban area. Prophetically, her parents put "Here she is: Miss America" on her birth announcement. [Entertainment Tonight, December 11 2005] Her parents, Milton and Helen Williams, were both music teachers; they are both half African-American and Caucasian."

Please don't leave comments if you don't know what you are talking about.

Anonymous said...

Actually both You and Wikipedia are wrong! I don't know if you have noticed but ANYONE who decides to write any information on that site may chose to do so. Check out the edit link by the actual Early Life note.

And yes I do happen to know what I am talking unlike you because I know this information first hand. I know this because Vanessa is my cousin. I am related on her Dad's side of the family.

So I say in return to you: Please don't POST wrong information if you don't know what you are talking about.

DCTXn said...

Actually, I can post whatever I want cause it's my blog. Thems the rules! Besides, anyone can come on and claim that they are related to someone. And Wikipedia is not the only place that lists this information.
But besides that, this started because I was giving the lady a freakin' complement, and because I think that people who have parents of more than one race are generally really good looking. Whether Vanessa falls into this category or not, she's hot.