Wednesday, January 17, 2007

RAVE: Golden Globes


I know it's late and everyone is done talking about the Golden Globes, but I have to say I really enjoyed them. Fav moments: when America Ferrera won for best actress in a series in Ugly Betty; Hugh Laurie (as always) for best actor in House. How I love that man and his British sense of humor. *sigh*

My Best Dressed props goes to Tina Fey for her adoreable cocktail-length dress. I hate it when people wear things that look like ball gowns to these award shows- like Jennifer Love Hewitt. Ugh! It looked like something left over from some hideous princess prom sale gone awry.

As bad as JLH's dress was, the Worst Dressed goes to Cameron Diaz. WTF. I literally gasped and sat straight up off the couch when I saw her on stage wearing this monstrosity in white tulle and shame.

1 comment:

Fritz said...

Oh, I've seen worse outfits. Just think of anything Cher's worn in the last 20 years . . .